วันศุกร์ที่ 30 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2553

Dottie Peoples - He meant for my own good

One of the best .. Dottie Peoples .. Thanks for listening. May God bless you = LYRICS] Verse 1: I trials and tribulations, were unexpected situations, to live here. I have friends that I had to go back and leave me standing in the cold. Verse 2: I was wounded in church when I ask God's work of people who have tried to do as a saint. can many times I felt abandoned, but the spirit said], not [know Dottie. You may know the Lord, he shall, through a lot of things not toUnderstand and for all that can, there is a reason. So is my life, the devil does not receive glory, everywhere I go I tell the story of God as a way around things. Chorus: He wanted it for my good God meant for my own good. Took me no doubt I knew he would. Now I do not know defeat, I am strong, when I am weak, God gave me a song now I sing, the devil is bad for it, but I'm so glad God meant it for my own good. Verse 3: rumors, lies, tears inEyes worked for my good. I go to the test of time, like a tree I was standing by the water. Why all through, God gets the glory, everywhere I go tell the story of how God worked out things for myself. The devil is so bad, but I'm so glad God meant it for my own good. Chorus 2: He wanted for my good God meant for my own good. Took me no doubt I knew he would. Now I do not know defeat, I am strong, when I am weak, God gave me a song now I sing, the devilwith ...

Visit : Traveller Program Honda Jazz art photo gallery

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น